Saturday, June 9, 2012

DFO-Public Test Servers

LOL! I got lucky as hell. Out of my 3 nexon accounts, my third one got an invite to the PTS so I get to experience the new features and the Male Mage before it goes live, frickin awsome. I'll be uploading vids later once ive advanced into Glacial Master.

For now, some official vids relating to male mage, mostly their original korean versions since nexon has this thing with americanizing the hell out of things at times, which greatly annoys me, lol.

Male Mage-New Trial by Girl's Day.

Male Mage Teaser trailer revealing the remaining Kartel members and Shonan herself (Not In DFO ATM)

Only thing that's being added from that trailer is the two new dungeons dealing with more of the higher ups at the Kartels, and supposudly the leader himself. Male mage as well. No Shonan area in our version at this current time. Only 2 subclasses for male mage so far. Glacial Masters and Elemental Bombers. Im sure the last two subclasses will be created sometime in the future, not even the original korean vesion of DFO aka Dungeon&Fighter, has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment