Friday, April 27, 2012

Catching up on Anime (Mirai Nikki)

Just recently finished watching Mirai Nikki. Ive been on and off about it for a while but I finally decided to watch it and man, it's really good. Im glad I watched it, watched the whole thing in less than two days, it had me hooked. I can't help but feel sorry for Yuno and even Yukki, in the end. Idk if there will be a second season but if not, I hope the last part in the final episode was real and not just in Yukki's head. Speaking of Yukki, I couldn't help but think of Netto/Lan Hikari whenever I heard him in the anime, He sounds so much like Netto of Rockman.exe fame. Though I shouldn't be surprized to learn when I can, that it really is the same VA, just gotta find out the name and try to make a match. Still, the anime had alot of great moments and I more than gladly recommend it to anyone else.  Also, Minene/Ninth is awsome <3.







Am thinking of watching the anime, Another. Seems interesting, and another one that for some reason has caught my attention due to it's cuteness, Acchi Kocchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment