Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's April 25th, that means Spirit Tales goes L-Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah, no. The day is finally here, and it means jack squat. It would of been a great day for sure, if spirit tales were actually going live, but it's not, not until May 10th, and that is if there isn't another, unexpected delay, woohoo. Only good news on my side is that I somehow managed to have my vacation re-scheduled for the week after ST goes live in May, and for that, I finally reach the end of the endless pit of despair, or so I thought it was endless.





Now I must wait, patiently -_-+ ugh.....

May 10th......I-I can do it....I'll just....go play...something else....maybe....mario party 9? .....................................FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment