Monday, April 30, 2012

Corpse Party

Corpse Party. This game, is so, soooooo good and soooo very interesting. I definately recommend it to anyone with a psp to buy it, it's so worth it. Even after months of completely finishing this game, I still cannot get any of it out of my head, it's just left me with such awe. For a game that was made in an old rpg maker engine, it truly is a shining example of what can be done if one puts their mind to it.

Here's the english trailer for it, it's what got me so interested in the first place.


and the Opening Video


The music in this game is, omg, Soo my type of music, which I also happen to have some in my music player, xD

Now Im hoping this game had enough sales to warrant the localization of it's so called sequel, called Corpse Party:Book of Shadows. It plays more like a visual novel compared to the first game, which is why it probably gets so much lip about how it might not make it to the states, but I have high hopes, I don't mind playing this in a visual novel style format, I just happen to love Visual novels in the first place. Now I pray for an Anime to go live for this game, that, would be awsome =3

The thing I love about this game besides everything else, xD, is that when you end up dying and stuff, it's cause you got yourself into it, and there are many different bad endings that you get if you get your character's into certain situations, and there's one that still haunts me to this day. In chaper 2, if You so happen to read all 5 of the victims memoirs, you'll *Spoiler alert* End up eating one of your friends, alive, and man, you can't help but feel sorry for her, but that's the curse that is placed on you when you read the memoirs of those who have died in that school. Another crazy thing about this is, that if you happen to die within Heavenly Host elementary school, your existance in the normal world is pretty much erased and no one will ever remember you :< It is definately one of the most depressing, yet creepy games ive ever played. I truly look forward to playing the localized sequels, japan has started on a third corpse party game due out this year x.x I hope we get that one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment