Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tumblr, An iPhone and Anime.

Ive recently got into the whole Tumblr thing, their quite a gold mine of many of the coolest, awsome pics you'll ever run into on the net. Perhaps I should make one myself o.o;;

I finally switched from a normal, prepaid phone to an iPhone, finally. It's pretty awsome =3

*Not my actual iPhone in pic, but just close enough, lol*



Moving from Mirai Nikki, I decided to watch something else, and wanted to try Acchi Kocchi. While it's a really cute anime, it isn't exactly something for those who are looking for gore, blood, violence, sci-fi, mystery or horror, but it's very cute and I like it, though only 3 episodes are out for it at the moment.



Im gonna watch Another soon, Im sure it will be very interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment