Thursday, May 17, 2012

The life and times of Neysha, the Archer. Day 7 part 2

So, I tried to solo sylph tower, but sadly couldn't take on the first boss on my own. I decided to switch up my skill build from magic to physical and see if I like the difference, if not. I'll switch back. Did a mini profile in game. That icon.....looks sooooooooo familiar.....I have begun to make a new character, a sorcerer this time, Inspired by my guild member Blitz! The amazingness that is ice blew me away when we did Hall of knowledge in a guild party and I was just so shocked. I felt really slow compared to her, lol. Ice Sorcerer is the plan, though Im not planning on doing a whole other "life and times" for this new character, but I can add it for the main one still. Anywhoo. Screenshots!

Cool area in Sylph Tower

Is that....KYUUBEI!??? (Madoka Magica Fame)


My Physical Skill build (I fail for not adding more crits)

No comments:

Post a Comment