Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spirit Tales Day 18

Soooo.... Made some new vids, took on the crisis of jade forest instance solo, did some pvp, completed my lvl 45 pvp set , took only 2 days which isn't bad at all, just gotta work on the artifacts now and uh yeah not much now.  I will post my screenshots of my pvp set later. Farming for a skag pet is really annoying :<

PVP sessions part 1

Pvp Sessions part 2

Pvp sessions part 3

The crisis of Jade forest part 1

The crisis of Jade forest part 2

The prize box item thingy (screenshot)

I ended up getting a pink sakura from it :< All kinds of things can be obtained from the mobs here, including cash shop items like world calls, and capsule coins and lvl 50 mats and pet equips. This can only be done once a day, solo or not.

For reference on the Archangel (big) wings

No comments:

Post a Comment