Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spirit Tales Day 13th

Lot's of stuff going on with the guild at the moment. I hope for big changes soon, can't have any more people leaving us for silly little things like "pvp". Anyways, I managed to sell my Lore mount of Lion wolf for 200g. I made my lvl 45 orange staff on my first try and got it to +7. I also won the face book event and got the pedo bear mount, now I can stalk people properly. I need to work on my lvl 45 orange set and replace my lvl 30 blue armor set because im really getting destroyed in dungeons :<
Oh, and Almost forgot, got my sorcerer to lvl 45 in almost 5 days, a heck of a lot shorter than I did with my Archer, sorcerer just seems easier and faster for me to play as and it also helps that I had more knowledge of what to do/not do when grinding to 45 though if I decide to try and cap a third character, I'll need to figure out new methods to make that even faster and perhaps I should stop being so generous to my lvl 38 clan quest parties and instead of always taking the dreadful shock troopers, maybe I can go for mobs that drop easy chance quests like the other 4 mobs >_<
Clan status as well.


Screenshots and Videos of my Fail sorcerer to be added soon.

World Boss failure+Sylph Tower Run Video



Pedo Bear Mount video

My sorcerer, Neyshalee reaching lvl 45


200g from selling lore mount


My lvl 45 orange +7 staff



The Abor Bear Mount from face book event. Pedo bear mount ftw!


Clan Status lvl 4

No comments:

Post a Comment