Thursday, May 17, 2012

The life and times of Neysha, The Archer! Mission Complete! Day 8

Finally made it to lvl 45, got the last two lvls I needed by just continuesly doing lvl 38 cq's, and at around 90 pct into 45, I decided to head to sunset ridge to do some quests and managed to snag a blue prismatic jelly with the only 7 dangos I had, very lucky. I also managed to buy an Angel wing headpiece from Xuse, thanks, for it might really be one of 20 that will ever be brought into the server, lol.
Pictures ahead, and finally got a pic of my awsome weapon, though not a magic crossbow, it did it's job damn well. Oh yeah, there was a server maint late yesterday night, it removed event npcs but didn't bring in any updates. So much for that shit, lol. I want guild island already :/

lvl 44
lvl 45

BLUE Prismatic Jelly captured

My New blue pet, PrismEffect

My Skill build at lvl 45

Clan Status as of today

Angel wing headpiece

Me, myself and I

My awsome purple crossbow

and Finally, Me and Aria taking some screens and a vid for....whatever reason, lol.
Their just so cute <3

Now that I completed current lvl cap, what will I do? Probably farm dungeon mats for money, try pvp? I hear vince is pretty good in pvp from my guildies, or try to get guild to lvl 4 or something. I Hope we get a good update soon, cuz there isn't alot to offer with our current cash shops stuff, especially in the costume department, what the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment