Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One more day for Spirit Tales OBT?

Let's hope so. Im dying to know what our item mall will look like, and what it will have to offer us. My vacation re-scheduling has been aproved, so that will give me one week to reach lvl cap x.x I know I have to help guildies out when they need it, but I must also take advantage of my time off work to get as much work in-game as possible, and nothing would please me more than to make such an accomplishment in less than a week. If our lvl cap will be lvl 45, I might be able to do it, though during CBT, I played the game very casually but still made it to lvl 40 in 6 days, though I have heard of accomplishments like reaching lvl 40 in less than a day, and if that's possible, why can't I reach lvl cap in a week? I hope for the best, and I hope our guildies will be very dedicated to the cause, and not just cry at every second they need help, my poor hair has suffered enough from my yanking at it when ST was delayed, please don't make me go crazy, guildies. I'll help when I can but don't drive me nuts x.x

All in all, I hope for a very successful guild and awsome people to look forward to talking to every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment